To get the ball rolling…
• Systems approach to provide a framework for studying policy options, testing scenarios and decision making
• What needs to be considered and at what scale?
• Modelling techniques for analysis, predictions and forecasts.
• Incorporation of data – especially new data provided by user participation, data mining or ubiquitous computing
• Methods to offer new explanations, allow consultation and obtain feedback.
• Greater transparency and relevance in periods of instability and uncertainty.